- "The hospitality, friendliness and standards of cleanliness and good facilities at Le Petit Fillan were outstanding! Special mention is made of the excellent breakfasts and the wonderful food cooked on request for supper...
Tucked away beyond the driveway is a haven of peace and tranquillity and such beautiful gardens!
Many thanks to Elton, Robert, Tanya, Fiona, Zanele and Thandi for your wonderful and caring service and for looking after us so well! We will be back. Pam and Kevin."
- Cape Town - My colleague and I stayed at Le Petit Fillan Guesthouse for 1 night in May and must say that we were put into two very luxurious suites. The warm welcome that we received from the manager was something to remember. I was made to feel as if I was in my own home. It left a big impression on us and although we do not visit Jhb very often when we do we will definitely stay at Le Petit Fillan again. LH & SC
- Cape Town - Although I always prefer to stay at hotels I was persuaded to use Le Petit Fillan. It is the first time I have had all my needs attended to with a smile and total enjoyment on behalf of the manager. I came back to my bed turned down, the bedside lamp on and my room was warmed by the Airconditioner. This experience was unforgettable and I have already booked my return. PM
- Hermanus - As nervous as I was about staying in JHB, I felt totally secure at Le Petit Fillan. It has an electric fence, cameras and I actually felt more secure than staying in a hotel. I had a superb 2 days and the food prepared by the Managers was excellent. It felt like a home away from home as soon as you walked into the guesthouse. MH
- Cape Town - I was booked in for 3 days whilst on business in Sandton in June and although I never stay at guesthouses as a rule, I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Le Petit Fillan and will return on my next business trip to Sandton. I am told I am always very critical and fussy of my business accommodation but on the whole my experience was a very warm, friendly and comfortable one. I had only good things to say. HB
- Cape Town - I travel to Johannesburg on business every week, and this is the first time that I have stayed at Le Petit Fillan, I was so impressed that I have already booked for the other business visits. I received a very warm welcome from the managers and who were very accommodating and nothing was too much trouble. I recommend this guesthouse, the accommodation is excellent and the whole ambiance of the house is wonderful and 10/10 to the owner for the decorating. I will definitly be back. JVD